Not only do I love to write, I love to talk. Just ask my husband. Some of the talks I’ve given include what’s listed below, but I would develop topics around your group’s theme. God has provided me opportunities to speak to small groups as well as well as women’s retreats. My fee? Whatever the Lord puts on your heart or fits into your budget. Money isn’t why I pursue this speaking ministry. I’m retired so I have the time!
- Beautiful in His Eyes – Based upon the mother of the Old Testament prophet Samuel, this discussion shows how Hannah discarded her tears and fears to pursue peace in her identity as a daughter of God.
- Encouraging Joy – Very practical in how we find joy by encouraging others, this interactive presentation illustrates Philemon 7 with personal applications.
- The Legacy of a Mother – A perfect talk for Mother’s Day gatherings, this explores our influence as mothers and grandmothers with personal stories, audience participation, and biblical examples.
- No Hairballs in Heaven – When a cat grooms itself too much, hairballs naturally happen. Sprinkled with humor, this talk explores how pride creeps into ministry and how to extract it.
- Real Mothers – Based upon the eight mothers featured in the book [Eve, Sarah, Rebekah, Jochebed, Hannah, Elizabeth, Mary, Salome] this talk presents them with all their strengths and weaknesses.
- Refreshing Joy Women’s Retreat, featuring three talks including Refreshing Joy, Joy Robbers, and Joy Remedies. Powerpoint presentation sprinkled with humor and discussion questions provided.
- Shine On! – How to shine like stars when darkness surrounds or smacks us in the face, this talk connects our circumstances to Scripture: Philippians 2:14-15, John 8:12, Revelation 22:5
- The Super Mom Myth – Or just say “No!” We’re taught to say “yes” so much of the time that we lose our priorities in over commitment. This presentation discusses boundaries accompanied by a humorous Powerpoint. Scripture includes James 5:12 and 1 Timothy 6:6-8.
- 101 Ways to Witness at Work (without getting fired) – Loaded with personal anecdotes and Scripture, this talk stretches audience participation. Definitely practical and definitely needed in sharing that we follow Christ not just on Sunday morning!